Guests who buy tickets to the Northern Lights Festival Light Park can expect chances to eat, drink, and shop in the Mini MN Christmas Market while walking around our 25,000+ sq. ft. indoor light park.
- Eating & drinking around our one-of-a-kind indoor campfire
- Shopping local from some of the state's best local brands
- That's-A-Wrap: A station where everyone gets to design their own custom wrapping paper.
- Photo ops throughout the park and its various light installations. Our installations range from larger-than-life structures (Minnesota's largest inflatable igloo perhaps?) to cute little foxes you'll be tempted to take home with you.
- Naughty gnomes: They've gotten loose in our light park and are wreaking havoc. Send for help.
- Thankfulness tree: Community art project that brings together people of all ages giving their answer to the question "What's your wish?" and tying it into one of our light exhibits.
... and more.
All tickets are one-time general admission and are valid for guest entry anytime during operating hours.