Remember when COVID hit and we were all faced with what it might look like if our local small businesses started going away? The Northern Lights Festival will include a mini market for those who value supporting local businesses and want their money to fight for kids waiting to be adopted here in Minnesota at the same time. Each weekend we'll have between 8-12 local businesses for guests to shop from in our pop-up market. What better way to get your Christmas shopping done than coming out to enjoy some food & drink while shopping local?
Here's a list of businesses who will be joining us this year and the weekends you can expect to see them there:
- Emiliani Coffee (Dec. 2-5, Dec. 9-12, Dec. 16-19)
- Northern Glasses (Dec. 2-5, Dec. 9-12, Dec. 16-19)
- Worker b (Dec. 2-5, Dec. 9-12, Dec. 16-19)
- VIR (Dec. 2-5)
- Wondrous Crane Ceramics (Dec. 9-12)
- Fair Anita (Dec. 9-12)
- Carmine Jack Leather Co. (Dec. 2-5)
- Artifacts of Joy (Dec. 16-19)
- Siena Soap Company (Dec. 9-12, Dec. 16-19)
- K Kay Designs (Dec. 9-12)
- K-Mama (Dec. 2-5)
- Viv & Pearl (Dec. 2-5)
- Excelsior Candle Company (Dec. 2-5, Dec. 9-12, Dec. 16-19)
- Bare Naked Soap Company (Dec. 2-5)
- Keep Moving Clay (Dec. 2-5, Dec. 16-19)
- Ivy Rose Bath Co. (Dec. 2-5)
- And more to be announced later!
7% of all shopping proceeds will be invested into The Reel Hope Project, a non-profit who makes videos of kids in Minnesota who are waiting to be adopted, sharing these videos around the state to find a forever family for every child.
Interested in being a part of the Mini MN Christmas Market at the Northern Lights Festival? Apply here.